Tuesday 25 October 2011

Some Clear Thinking.

I found this article on Entrepreneur.com, which in contrast to a lot of the business articles and web sites I've come across, have tempered their enthusiasm with a solid understanding and realistic presentation of the issues facing anyonr starting a new business

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/220531

I've just about finished the concept stage of my own business plan and have a concrete idea of what my principal offering will be to clients.
I would encourage anyone with a business idea to spent the time at this stage to think around and beyond your original idea. Stretch it beyond what you think is plausable and you might be supprised what you find is possible.
This is the time for the 1% inspiration; the 99% perspiration come next!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, Jim! I am sure there are many people out there thinking of setting up a business or at the brainstorming stages that will benefit from your posts.

    ReplyDelete